Performance enhancing design
The Big Red Truck
We’ve just helped Glasgow Housing Association – one of Europe’s largest social landlords – to tell its amazing eight-year story of the transformation of Glasgow’s housing stock. All delivered via the Big Red truck, its award winning touring event.
For the last 6 months, the Big Red truck has been used daily in schools, public events and community centres across Glasgow, engaging everyone from school children to the retired. We developed innovative digital technology, created bespoke projection tables and a touch interface video wall. A complete interactive experience.
Our approach enables the content of the exhibition and the interactive functions to be easily updated, making it a brilliantly adaptable solution for future use.
Incredibly, all aspects of the truck, inside and out, were designed within a 4-month schedule.
We also picked up 3 digital innovation awards along the way!
- Originally planned for 1 year, the Big Red Truck is now in its 3rd year
- Venue bookings raised by 90% after the first year
- More than 40,000 people have enjoyed the experience
- Over 89% of visitors felt the experience positively changed their opinions
- Winner of not one, but three Herald Digital Business Awards
If you would like to know more, email Bill Gaughan in our Glasgow studio.