About the job
We’re looking for an experienced and creative Middle-weight Designer to join our award-winning team based in Glasgow, creating strategic brand communications for an attractive list of multi-sector clients.
• Pivotal in the creation of award-winning ideas, you should strive to tell the best stories in the most interesting ways, helping to connect brands with their audiences.
• With powerful ideas and a limitless creative approach, it's your responsibility to think of different ways to achieve the client’s objectives. Putting forward the solutions you feel are the most fit for purpose. You will always be able to rationalize and justify your proposed solutions.
• Self-driven and proactive with great attention to detail, equally comfortable working independently as well as part of a team.
• Collaborate with and develop strong relationships with our cross-disciplinary team, to ensure the principles of design and creative excellence are integrated into our process and our output.
• Have a keen eye for detail and drive the team’s output in line with 999’s high standards.
• Be commercially aware and focused at all times.
• Maintain an active interest in design trends and creative technologies.
Your key skills:
• You will have at least three years experience in brand design.
• Fluent across the Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• A knowledge of XD and After Effects are beneficial but not essential.
• You have a good understanding of Microsoft software – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
• You are creative and proactive.
• You can present your work confidently, both internally as well as to new or existing clients.
• You always demonstrate high standards of ethics and integrity.
So, if you’d love to join a well-established, deeply ambitious creative agency and we sound like a good fit for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.