We are looking for a super organised and enthusiastic Senior Account Manager who will bring great all-round creative agency experience to help support our busy Shoreditch studio.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has strong experience in branding and the experience of creating, delivering and managing high profile projects for clients across varied sectors.
A great communicator with strong personable skills you will have responsibility for the day to day management of key clients including project budgets, timelines and deliverables.
You will have a genuine passion for all things creative and an eagle eye when it comes to attention to detail. A positive, can-do attitude, you will enjoy working closely with creative teams but have the confidence to lead projects, make decisions and be fairly autonomous.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience working in an agency at senior level
- Experience in leading projects and delivering well-considered project solutions for clients on time and on budget
- Experience in leading creative brand solutions for a wide variety of clients across multiple channel types, print, advertising and digital
- A pro-active self starter and natural team player
- Highly organized, you have excellent client management communication skills
The role is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your skillset and grow within the family that is 999 and Equator group.
How to apply
We require team players who are looking for a challenge and want to impact our clients and company in a positive way. If you fit the bill and are up to the challenge on either a freelance or permanent basis, then get in touch at email@example.com.
Please note that these roles are based in our London studio.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE