We’re looking for enthusiastic, freelance front-end developers to help us work on a range of digital and website client projects in our Glasgow studio.
Qualities we look for:
- An overall enthusiasm and passion for the digital experience
- A keen eye for visual detail and meaningful interaction on-screen
- Conscious of project budgets and timeframe
- An open approach combined with a willingness to learn, share knowledge and improve
- Respect and appreciation for every person in your team
- A self-motivated team player who will help to drive the standard of front end development across our client portfolio
- Experience with CSS methodologies such as BEM and SMACSS
- Exposure to various PHP content management systems
- Performance focused, striving for lean, clean, reusable code at all times
- Experience using version control such as Git
- Ability to conduct thorough browser/device testing, considering progressive enhancement and graceful degradation
- A meticulous eye for detail, working to brand guidelines
How to apply
We require a dedicated team player who wants to impact our clients and company in a positive way. If you fit the bill and are up to the challenge, then we’d love to see some examples of your work along with your CV. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this role is based in Glasgow.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE