Our Environmental Policy
999 Design believes it has an important duty to ensure good environmental performance in all its business operations and to provide the necessary organisation, commitment and training to fulfil this obligation. The senior management firmly believes in, and is committed to monitoring and improving environmental performance, pollution prevention and environmental protection.
- Incorporating environmental responsibility into all business operations by planning environmental protection, reviewing and developing policy, by setting targets and reviewing and auditing performance.
- Utilising the best appropriate techniques to comply with the requirements of existing and future legislation and encouraging those working on our office to meet the same standards.
- Implementing a systematic waste minimisation programme to reduce waste.
- Pursuing continuous improvement in environmental performance, where reasonably practicable, by setting objectives and targets, especially in addressing the areas of resource use, by reducing energy, increasing re-use and recycling.
- Being committed to maintaining effective communication systems on environmental matters through training and improved awareness.
- 999 Design will promote its objectives and will respond positively to enquiries and suggestions from both inside and outside the company.
All employees have responsibilities for policy implementation by participating and contributing to its success through their actions and suggestions.
The above policy is communicated and understood throughout the organisation and is reviewed annually to ensure its continuing suitability.